Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 point disc?????

shrek1

PMA Member
I'm in the market for a 3pt disc. Cant be much wider than 6ft to keep it portable. Any suggestions on which brand? I want the heaviest duty one i can find. Would you go with notched blades?

It will be going on a Kubota L3300. Using it strictly for food plots. Ive got a landpride 60" tiller for it now. Which works great, just takes to much time. I think a disc with enough weight should work on stuff that has already been tilled once in the future. I wouldn't expect it work on crp or other thick vegetation spots.

I always searched craigslist.org and put in "disk, 3" and if I searched long enough I found what I wanted in the past. I just sold my 3 point disk 6 months ago, darn!

Skip,
What did you have and why did you sell it? I would like to have a bigger one for the big tractor but its kind of hard to travel 5 different counties with something that dont fit on a trailer.

I had a single row BUT it was like new condition. I sold it for $200 I think. I have a buddy who may want to sell one, he has a couple sitting around his house he might sell. Send me a PM, BUT- he lives in Van Buren county.
OK, so this is something that a 33 hp tractor is going to pull AND it has to be easy to transport?
Geez, I gotta think you can get something good for $150-500.
The kind I have NOW has a hydraulic lift and can be towed with a vehicle BUT it is NOT something you'd want to put on a trailer. It's a pull type (not 3 point) with wheels. I think I'm understanding what you want- small 3 point you can put on trailer easy, right?

10-4 portability is a main concern. By the time I get the tractor, tiller, planter, fertilizer and spreader on the trailer starts filling up real quick.

Hwy 64 auction coming up in a couple weeks, they might have one on there. I'm going to try to make it hoping to get a decent 4 row corn planter.

Top Bottom