Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

300" Whitetail

jeremy217

OK so is it just me or does it seem that there are alot more deer scoring over 200" every year, How long do you think is going to be before we see one over 300" and hopefully I can post a pic of me holding it LOL

Well there was one that was over 300" already in Iowa. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the Luvsten buck went 319" something rather. They are out there, just obviously not easy to come by.

Ya ur right i guess i said it wrong, what i was getting to was with management practices alot of people have do you think people shooting 300" deer will get more common, sorry should of said it different

I believe that the mangament practices are making bigger bucks more common. With all the magazines, videos, and tv shows promoting qdm I would say that is a major role in the number of big deer in the midwest, not just the food sources they have. I know people that don't necassarily practice qdm but they will no pass up smaller bucks that they would not of in the past. I'm sure if qdm continues there will be a few 300 inchers taken but I doubt it will ever become common, I doubt 200 will ever become common.

Did you see the "found dead" deer at last years classic? I think that one was 293 and he had at least one broken tine that I can recall. A 300 incher will happen soon.

I don't believe that seeing 300 inch deer in the wild is going to happen anytime soon. I just don't think that this is going to be an every year occurence. I hope it is but just don't see it happening.

Top Bottom