Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

$30k to lease 1000 acres?

Ok if you lease land for that amount and a trespasser is found on that property can you go after him for loss of a hunt or lost income from the leased land ??Wow would make you think twice before trespassing !

With $30,000 a year you could make payments on a real nice farm in Iowa, wow, crazy, I'd take the ownership over leasing any day!

No kidding. 30 grand would be a 50 % down payment on a pretty sweet quarter section anywhere near me.

No kidding. 30 grand would be a 50 % down payment on a pretty sweet quarter section anywhere near me.

Sask: I pay less than 1000 a year on my farm in Iowa (yearly payments)...with cash flow of CRP and house rent. Now I did have to pay more Down than $30,000 but you get the picture....

Is there any grain farms in your area for $60,000?

Must not be ground capable of producing an average corn or soybean crop on even half of it, cause if you could it'd pay for itself in 2 or 3 years.

NWBuck

Must not be ground capable of producing an average corn or soybean crop on even half of it, cause if you could it'd pay for itself in 2 or 3 years.

We cannot produce corn or soybeans.

That said, we produce wheat, canola, peas, alfalfa, etc...
but the cheap land is the predominanatly timbered land, like 90 % or more acres in solid timber.

Hardwood, we have no programs like crp to put $ in landowner pockets, quite simply because there is so much habitat in relation to animals and people so there would be no money that way.

:way:Hey Landrobber..how about $100./acre for "the sanctuary" and through in your favorite stand site and I will double it !!......:drink2:.

I just want to lease one tree and a 40 yard radius around that tree. I wonder what that would run me?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
i'm pretty sure that if your ground is land locked, legally tehy have to give you a right away to your property....

Top Bottom