Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3D shoots

UNI Buck

I am just interested in possibly getting started in 3D shoots(anything to give me an excuse to shoot my bow more), but i was just wondering what do you actually shoot at them. DO you shoot 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 yard shots or what? I only pull 55 pounds so those longer distances aren't the easiest for me. So I guess I'm wondering also how good you really need to be to shoot and how many amateurs shoot at these events?
I know im probably too late for most this year but I would like to know for next year at least. Thanks for any replies.

Just go to one and find out. You have a local club http://www.blackhawkarchers.com/
that puts on some pretty good shoots at Hickory Hills. 3D shooting does not need to be competitive. It can be just plain fun and good for keeping in shape. They usually have a good variety of shooting. You get a great mix of people at these shoots, competitive, recreational and like myself "entertaining" shooters.

Go to www.iowabowhunters.org. They have a full list by weekend of where all the 3D shoots are. They have many classes for the shooters, and if you want you can just shoot for fun. Good luck and keep it in the 12 ring.
26404-archer[1].gif

Top Bottom