Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3D weekend?

cybball

Anyone shooting this weekend? I'm heading out to Panora. Would have been there last week for the tourney, but I ended up having to watch someone open wedding presents on Sunday. Horrible. They are good friends, but horrible. It's something I give in to that allows me to have all the free time I have in the fall, when it counts.

Wedding presents, honey-do lists, whatever it takes as long as you get "comp time" in November! What day are you heading to Panora?

Saturday morning. My wife considers herself a "hunter's widow" in the fall, so I need to put in a little OT now. Funny how that works. I did tell her that was the end of the wedding present thing though. My brother was equally impressed at the idea of me doing that rather than hitting the tourney with him.

I may do that one too. Trying to line up some different places to try out. Thanks for the invite. I'm chomping to get out, as I couldn't last weekend. Finally have a modern bow and can't get enough shooting.

cybball, you should have shot panora last weeken. there were around 8 people that shot the tournament...some freakin dork won it.

this sunday i hope to make pella's shoot, and then the 2nd leg of the IBA the following weekend.

maybe a weekend in july we will have to try to get some iowawhitetailers to stuart for a day of 3-d and b.s.?

That would be great. Looks like you were having a good BS session when I left Stuart a few weeks ago. You didn't pull off the win in Panora? Wow. I'm an "average" shooter, but definately getting better. I won't be in Pella, but possibly at the IBA the following weekend.

Play nice teeroy
smirk.gif

Dont forget the grand daddy is only one and a half months away. The IBA Fall Festival!!! I got some good info on what's going on up there I'll share soon!

Last year we had over 1,100 shooters over the weekend!

IBO/ASA lets see some numbers like that!

When you are ready for the July shoot, be sure to include Team Camo. The 'Kid is ready for revenge, and that could be bad for me. Hope to see a couple new faces there.

TRX, be quiet......dork
grin.gif

if i make it to pella, i will try to be there as early as possible, i gotta go to work at 9pm, and i'll need a nap.

good point turd, the fall festival was far and away the best shoot i attended last year, and can't wait for this years'.

Is there info around for the IBA fall festival? Sounds fun. I'll have to add that to the list.

To add to my other post, Has anyone shot the Madrid course? I saw they are having a tourney. Didn't know how good the course was.

3D weekend in Pella

I'll be at Pella all day. Hopefully find time to shoot it and not get stuck behind the registration table all day. Stop in and say hi!

Re: 3D weekend in Pella

Cyball
I may run over to Madrid in the morning. I did the Ames one last Sunday and I had a blast. My first 3D tourney. And thanks to the guys that let me shoot along with. I'm hooked.

I'm planning on Sunday morning, around 7:30.
grin.gif

I see there is a shoot at Humboldt this weekend also. Does anybody know anything about this one?

don't look like i'm gonna make it. we wanted to take dad golfing for fathers day, saturday, but he needed to cut hay. so i guess we're taking him sunday

Top Bottom