Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3pt Sprayers

MN Hunter

I'm looking for a sprayer that would attach at the 3pt. I've been looking but haven't found one that I like for a fair price. I don't want a FIMCO. Anybody have any suggestions or recommendations?

I don't want a FIMCO.

RIGHT ON. I had to completely rebuild and re-fabricate mine right out of the box it was so cheap & poorly designed imo. Fell to pieces immediately in so many regards I actually took the time to write the company. It works ok now but it isn't even close to the same sprayer I bought.
I have a Hardi Nav1000 sprayer that's pull behind, love it. If they make a 3 point, I sure like Hardi. I think the new Nav1000's have to be $40k though so I would hope they have a budget 3 point type set-up or that probably wouldn't be an option. 3 points of course will be less - all I'd suggest is getting something sturdy built that has at least 200 gallons as long as you have a category 2 or greater hitch. The smallest of my tractors, 60hp can easily handle a 200 gallon 3 point (I do have loader on front & my other medium size one has weights). My 3 point sprayers, have one where I have booms BUT I mounted a boomless nozzle on it as well ($200) so I can use it in tight areas & little spots where I don't wanna mess with booms.

RIGHT ON. I had to completely rebuild and re-fabricate mine right out of the box it was so cheap & poorly designed imo. Fell to pieces immediately in so many regards I actually took the time to write the company. It works ok now but it isn't even close to the same sprayer I bought.
I have a Hardi Nav1000 sprayer that's pull behind, love it. If they make a 3 point, I sure like Hardi. I think the new Nav1000's have to be $40k though so I would hope they have a budget 3 point type set-up or that probably wouldn't be an option. 3 points of course will be less - all I'd suggest is getting something sturdy built that has at least 200 gallons as long as you have a category 2 or greater hitch. The smallest of my tractors, 60hp can easily handle a 200 gallon 3 point (I do have loader on front & my other medium size one has weights). My 3 point sprayers, have one where I have booms BUT I mounted a boomless nozzle on it as well ($200) so I can use it in tight areas & little spots where I don't wanna mess with booms.
The one I use is 150 gallon sprayer with a controller in the cab.

As is recommended above Hardi is a great brand I ordered a different brand and after one year had to rebuild the frame and some of the boom mount. Another option is to check with Sprayer Specialtys in Desmoines. That place is like the Cabelas of spray equipment. Not sure of the # of acres that you have but if it very many skip the foam system option and put a in cab gps system. The GPS system can be found for as low as 1200.00 but is handy for a lot other than spraying.

Top Bottom