Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

420 1/8 inches

My three deer total for the year. Bow 152 5/8 , 2nd shotgun 131 1/8 ( tagged with a friends tag from my group) and my late muzzleloader 136 3/8. Was great year. Can't seems to figure out how to post the picture so I made them my profile picture. If someone could post the image to the thread that would b great.

My three deer total for the year. Bow 152 5/8 , 2nd shotgun 131 1/8 ( tagged with a friends tag from my group) and my late muzzleloader 136 3/8. Was great year. Can't seems to figure out how to post the picture so I made them my profile picture. If someone could post the image to the thread that would b great.

Posting pictures is a breeze.

1. Go to google and type in, "free picture uploading"-a lot will come up.
2. I usually use the 3rd one down, tinypic.com
3. Once in the site in the middle it says "upload images & videos, below that is a button that says "choose file" CLICK IT
4. Once you click on "choose file" it pulls up access to your computers hard drive, find the picture you are looking for and select it.
5. Once you've selected the picture there is a button that says "UPLOAD NOW", click that and it will upload your picture.
6. Your picture should appear on the website and "4 boxes will pop up"
-HTML FOR WEBSITES
-IMG CODE FOR FORUMS AND MESSAGE BOARDS
-URL FOR EMAIL
-DIRECT LINK FOR LAYOUTS

You want to select the 2nd one-image codes for forums and message boards, you simply highlight they entire message and copy and paste it to your post. If you go to preview post before you submit it you will be able to see if it worked. Good luck, posting pictures is very simple this way, at least for me.

Great bucks by the way, heck of a season!

I just put pics in an album, then copy the BB code and paste it in.

Either way, congrats on a great year!

10wk29x.jpg

Left to right late muzzle, 2nd shotgun, Bow

Last edited:
Top Bottom