Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

494A Planter

SB3

Is anybody using one? I picked on up last fall and been trying to figure out the best plates for corn? And best spocket combination on the main and unit drives. I have the B7-24X plates and they must be for beans cause I'm getting 8+ kernels/ft. Tried mutliple sprocket combos and the best I could do for corn was 14" spacing. I figured too much spacing was better than too close, thanks!
Attached Images
attachment.php

I threw out the manual for that planter last night, might be able to dumpster dive for it. The planter went to Duwa's auction, so didn't figure I'd need the manual. :(

Talk about bad timing lol. Once I get it set I'm not gonna mess with it again.

JNRBRONC,

A huge Thank you! I hope the dumpster drive wasn't too bad! :) I owe you one, and will pass on a good deed when it presents itself.

Joe

JNRBRONC,

A huge Thank you! I hope the dumpster dive wasn't too bad! :) I owe you one, and will pass on a good deed when it presents itself.

Joe

No problem! Seems like that is always the way things go, you throw something out and then you find a need for it. Lucky I was able to get it back and able to send it to you. Good luck on getting that planter set up.

Top Bottom