Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4bucks191 center punches a nice 8 !!!!

oldred73

Well it was a great weekend in the woods for our hunting group. We saw several great bucks running does and lots of good activity early in the evening. After some great encounters with some great bucks last night we hunted this morning and after braving that cold east wind we decided to move a stand off the timber edge down a little deeper into the woods. We had a good scrape and rub line and decided to set up there. It was the right move for sure. This split G2 eight pointer walked in and stopped slightly quartering at 15 yards. With the air running out of both his lungs he didn't make it 60 yards from the stand!! Dead Buck on the ground by 4:15 p.m!! That's the exit wound side from a Grim Reaper!!

Way to go 4bucks191 you once again tagged out before me. I guess I'll have to wait for my Thanksgiving morning repeat!!

Oh I almost forgot, thanks for the great pictures Western_Iowa and for all your help.

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

hoofline.gif

Nice Buck, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Congrats Again! I happen to be sitting about 175 yards from 4bucks191 last night when he shot this deer. I actually heard the deer crash after he shot him. Grabbed the binos to look and see what was going on and there he was doing a dance in the treestand. Great deer and finally you will once again be able to sleep at night. Thanks for letting me come over this weekend and help out with the doe herd. Even though I couldn't manage one. Persistence does indeed pay off!! Way to go!!

Top Bottom