Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4th season weapons

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I am about to head down south to a new piece of dirt and was wondering if anyone was still trying to stick these thunder chickens or if everyone has gone to the ole smoke pole?

Stick and string til the end for me. Now if the weather would cooperate. Snowed on me again this morning.

As the Duck Commander says, "BOOM BOOM BOOM"

Only animal that I gun hunt for, just never got that much of a thrill shooting them with my bow. So much fun to jelly to their heads with a load of straight 7 nitro loads! :way:

As the Duck Commander says, "BOOM BOOM BOOM"

Only animal that I gun hunt for, just never got that much of a thrill shooting them with my bow. So much fun to jelly to their heads with a load of straight 7 nitro loads! :way:

Bless you
:way:

Planning on making it out to fill the archery tag. Will definitely put my tag on the back burner if my oldest son decides he wants to try getting a turkey during 4th season.

Been a bowhunter for awhile! Killed my first two birds with a gun!!!! Then started with the ara!! If my season continues as it has......I'll borrow the 835 Ulti -Mag I sold back and blow their snoballs off!!!!:D:D

Just kidding! I only buy archery tags! If I don't get it!!!!!!!!!! I don't get it!!!!!!!! Try again next year!!!!! Maybe learn a little along the way!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom