Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

5575 Scores

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUS33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the "as found pic" </div></div>

Ditto </div></div>

Nice buck...that is the best harvest photo I have ever seen....if that doesn't get you going better check your pulse...and your on the wrong web site

hoofline.gif

Congrats 5575, nice deer! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Love the pics. I'm nervous about the Slick Trick penetration though. This is my first year trying them and I haven't shot a deer with one yet. Looked like excellent placement too. I hope if I stick one, I end up with the same end result you did.

Here's the deer I'm most proud of thou this year!
First my 8 yr olds first deer with a bow, and I caught it all on tape!
0710090530122.jpg

0710261212184.jpg

And also his big brothers bow buck from this fall! Mine was just icing on the venison cake so to speak!
070909063702_filtered28x10.jpg

We had three years pics of him, on land anyone could have hunted.
buck3.jpg

Top Bottom