Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

64oz of margarita for a plane ticket anyone?

Scooonie

My sister and brother in-law were in from Texas looking for some hunting property to purchase. Since I've been laid off since the beginning of the month I took them in and entertained them for the past week. I don't do much drinking anymore and when my sister told me to have a margarita I laughed! I told her that I'll stick with my wheat beers...

Then she went on to say if I could finish the margarita she was going to order within 45 mins that she would buy my next plane down to Austin, TX to visit them. Never one to back down from a challenge I finished drinking my beer slammed it on the table and said bring it on....

I had no clue what I was in for…

l_9bf85b8c979de8f47a166a97c2ff343d.jpg

She doubled the tequila in the drink and it was definitely light on the ice...

62 minutes later I had lost my bet, but it did give me the courage to hit on the table of single ladies next to us....That didn't work out so hot either....

1/2 gallon of margaritta in 45 minutes for free plane tickets?

ROOKIE.

I coulda done it in thrity, but it woulda been back in the glass by 45 min.
eck07.gif

eck35.gif

The 'Bonker

scooonie,
now thats a Margarita!! tough challenge for anyone, but i like mine blended with salt. it looked like, by your sisters eyes, she had already had finished one before tasting that one!, good times had by all.she looks like a fire cracker . you just need to go in & do some conditioning, then take her up on it again!

blaaah... can't stand tequilla. a valliant effort though I must say. I wouldn't even attempt it. whiskey on the other hand... I'd have that sucker dry in 20 minutes, then look out world cuz here comes tommy tuff nuts.

Top Bottom