Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

650.00 a dozen arrows !!!!

Shovelbuck

Cripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.alaskabowhunting.com/

Let's see.................Grizzlystik shafts at 114.95 per six, and Silver Flame heads at 99.95 per three.
By the time it's said and done, inserts, nocks, fletch, shipping, over 650.00 bucks for a dozen hunting arrows.:eek:

I think I'll stick with what I shoot.:way: Put a sharp head where it belongs and it will kill just as dead as what the over priced ones will.

But those Silverflames will last you a lifetime unless you loose them.
notallthere.gif

If you can afford to safari hunt BIG game then it shouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't trust my setup to kill a raging water buffalo, grizzly, or any other beast that could kill me in an instant. I would be buying the best to make sure those suckers get dead quick.

Fred Bear killed one of the biggest grizzlies of all time with nothing more than a recurve, cedar arrows, and a bear razor head. A well placed arrow will put anything within reason down.

I wouldn't trust my setup to kill a raging water buffalo, grizzly, or any other beast that could kill me in an instant. I would be buying the best to make sure those suckers get dead quick.

Then you better be buying a .475 Nitro. ;)

If you are after seriously dangerous game, you have to accept that whatever weapon you choose might not get the job done. I guess the "pucker" factor might be part of the thrill of the hunt for those who choose to do it with archery. I wouldn't even to attempt it with archery, no matter the arrow/head/bow.

Top Bottom