Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

6x6

glasgowm

Anyone like this buck? Think he's a shooter? He's the biggest of a bachelor group of 6 good bucks. What do you think he'll go? I know you can't see the brows but I'm guessing they are 4" each. Hopefully I'll be able to confirm score in a couple of months. ;-)
KF6x6.jpg

KF6x6a.jpg

KF6x6b.jpg

Heck ya I like him. If your unsure about shooting him, I would be gald to make the trip to do it for you.....LOL

great buck and would be a tough one to pass but if you could that deer will for sure be a booner with one more year. just saying from experance i passed a deer just like that and the next year i arrowed him and he scored 178 as a typ 6x6

Well, turns out he's not a 6x6 after all. This is a buck I've gotten pics of for 4 years now and never been able to seal the deal. He has lots of junk around the right G2, not exactly sure of the rest of the right side. His rack is on the downhill side though. He was significantly bigger last year.

Here are a couple of older pictures of him from '06. Notice the junk on the right G2.
dumpsterbuck2edited.jpg

Sept22067.jpg

Here's a couple pictures that show some of that same G2 this year.
dumpsterIDd2.jpg

dumpsterIDd.jpg

He's now my #1 target for this fall. As near as I know, he's 8.5 years old. He lost better than 20 inches of rack from last year even with the added G5 on the left.

Top Bottom