Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

7 Point Rabbit...no joke!

Shoot2Kill

A coworker just shot this guy in his yard yesterday after it had been tearing the bark off of his new little trees...check it out! This is a real life Jackalope! He brought it to work today to show people...sorry the pics aren't the best. It has 7 of these little "horns" on it's head coming out all over the place. They aren't rock hard, but they aren't soft either. Strangest thing I've ever seen. Anybody seen anything like this before?

4505Cottonlope_003-med.jpg

4505Cottonlope_002-med.jpg

Maybe I'll go out and get better pics of it.

Ryan,
I told you moving to Minnesota would do these things to you... Get DOR to get you some stuff... and throw away the alice in wonderland DVDs... You should clean up soon...
evil.gif

I saw a picture of a rabbit like that in a conservation magazine one time. It's been so long ago I can't recall what caused it. Sure is interesting. Dang! I wish I could remember what the deal was with those horny rabbits.
crazy.gif

That's what I thought at first too, but it's not...it's weird...I'm thinking about mounting it for him but I don't know if those little horns would stay in that condition or rot off since they aren't real horns...
crazy.gif

That's kinda cool but at the same time those things are kinda disgusting. I don't know why but rabbits like that are gross as heck to me.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom