Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

7 X 7 Typical what will he score ?

THEBAD

Guys here is a pic of a Buck I shot from my stand Saturday morning overlooking a 10 acre patch of corn we left un-picked. He is 28 inches wide inside and a perfect 7 X 7. You cant see two of his tines in this picture, they are each about 1 inch long right behind the main beam tips.
http://www.iowatelecom.net/~mikez/mzsg04.jpg

cool.gif

Nice Buck, clean too.

I guessed a 21" beam length and the longest point be 6" (G-4) Rt side.

I'll guess 145-150 since the tines don't appear to be very long.

Hard to tell without putting your hands on 'em.

Pupster

Because the width is only as good as the longest beam you won't count the 28" inside. Tines are not real long but there are a bunch, decent mass too, I'd say he'll gross close to 160, all of those tines will add up, looks like decent beam mass too. How close am I?

The Bad, where did you shoot him at? Just wondering if you shot him around the Shelby area. I live just north of Tennant and would love to see that in person.
Biggest Buck!

Good score or not that is an AWSOME buck!If I had to take a geuss I would say "155" and some change mainly because of his spread and the amount of tine's.
GREAT BUCK!!!

do you know how many hunters get to harvest a typical 7X7? who cares what it scores?
confused.gif
awesome harvest! congrats
waytogo.gif

I don’t have the exact numbers...be we roughed him out in the mid 170`s, The deer is already at the taxidermist’s and I am going to pick the rack back up this weekend. I will get better numbers then. He was not shot in the Shelby area, to much dirt desert and not enough cover there to grow one that big .

Have you had him scored yet??? Awesome deer let us know what he scores and congrats to you....

Final Score 180 1/8th net and 176 even total...had him scored twice and came up with in a inch or two of each other..so I have to go with the larger score.

Top Bottom