Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

70 degree day success?

kelcher

I took this buck Saturday evening. It was so hot and windy out I wasn't expecting much. I'm glad I stuck it out.
2932005_bow_buck_7-med.JPG

Nice Buck Kelcher!!!11 Congratulations on sticking it out in the warm weather. I really like the looks of him and he has nice tine length. Where did you kill him?? Iowa??

Yep BIGBUCKDOWN, he's an Iowa buck. The funny thing is that the South winds on Saturday ruined my plans so I moved to a tree that shot one from last year. This one came from the same direction, walked the same trail, and gave me a similar shot. He's no Booner, but I am happy.

That's a great buck Kelcher......you sure can tell you take the extra time for some fantastic harvest pics.

Great looking buck. He would be dead if he walked under my stand for sure. Good job and nice photo. Maggs

Nice buck, there's nothing wrong with him! Yeah the weather has been strange for Nov., myself I hope it stays this way so I can get some more riding in but not for everyone elses hunting. Congrats.
grin.gif

Top Bottom