Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

8 more pics of my shooter buck

iowabucks

Got 7 more pics in the last month. Even though most of the pics are from the same spot, i can't figure out where he beds yet. Some mornings he is going into the corn, some mornings he is coming out. Also got a couple from another fence opening about a quarter mile away from there.

The corn is still looking green as ever. Hope it doesn't stay in too long.

All the buck pics i got, even smaller bucks are still in velvet.

Homebrew P41's.
DSC03826Medium.jpg

DSC03776Medium.jpg

DSC03773Medium.jpg

DSC03799Medium.jpg

DSC03816Medium.jpg

DSC04236Medium.jpg

DSC04237Medium.jpg

DSC04282Medium.jpg

Awesome buck and a great series of photo's....alot of people would kill to have a buck of that caliber in their hunting area. Good luck this fall.

that buck is a friggin hog, good luck with that ol boy this year.

[ QUOTE ]
That buck is a frikkin' GIANT!

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto on that, and good luck let the air out of him

His belly is sagging enough to be a shooter. Better let him go for another year.
grin.gif
grin.gif
Good luck with him, great buck!

Obviously he likes that area. Those trees in the background would support a stand just fine! Great buck!
Tomo

OMG!!!!
THat thing is a pig. A PIG!

That is awesome you have so many pics of him. Do you only let your cam take pics during daylight?

Dean

Im also amazed by the daylight pics of that slob.I would guess you must be fairly close to his main bedding area w/ all those daylight pics. His bedding area may very well be that cornfield this time of year.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you only let your cam take pics during daylight?

Dean

[/ QUOTE ]

It's on 24/7. Just getting lucky with all the daytime pics.

Top Bottom