Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

8 more pics of my shooter buck

What an Iowan cornfed MONSTER BUCK!!!
shocked.gif
I really hope we can see some hard horn pics of that beast.

One Word....
Whatafriggenhugemungusdeer!!!

cant wait to see him up close with your fingers wrapped around his beams
waytogo.gif

Looks like you need to be in your stand and ready to shoot by either 6:30 am or pm. Hopefully you have a stand in or around that camera.. Good luck getting him this year.

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like you need to be in your stand and ready to shoot by either 6:30 am or pm. Hopefully you have a stand in or around that camera.. Good luck getting him this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the looks of all the daytime pics, that slob buck is begging for an arrow! Oct. 1'st I'd be in a tree near the cornfield camera. Looks like he is using a trail to get to and from the corn. Play the wind right and get him killed before he starts running does!

All I can say is WOW!!! and Good Luck!!! It will be cool to see that thing when he's finished to count all those points!!!!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Skully, kill that boy before he breaks anything off. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]
Withoutadoubt

WOW!!
Suddenly, the bucks I've been camming seem much smaller. Best of luck to you, I really hope to see a closeup of that buck with you holding his rack while grinning from ear to ear. Kinda like this --->
grin.gif

Top Bottom