Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

82nd Airborne

Elite GT 500 :grin:

Nice choice Limb. I've been an Elite dealer for a couple years now and I know you won't be dissappointed. That bow will flat out shoot. We just need more people to spread the word. Hopefully the White Knuckle and the Heartland Bowhunter boys will help that out too.:way:

I just took a quick look at the GT 500 on line. The Z28 (or watch ever it was) looked impressive as well. I like a shorter bow and the extra BH can never hurt me.

I would have bet that your next bow would have been a Mathews Monster... ah, the GT will be old hat in a year or so.... you like switching bows too much to stay with one for any length of time :D

I just took a quick look at the GT 500 on line. The Z28 (or watch ever it was) looked impressive as well. I like a shorter bow and the extra BH can never hurt me.

The new Z-28 with the Z cams is unbelievable smooth. Great little hunting bow and quick to boot.

Matt, I just bought a G5 XPB about a month and a half ago (very similar to the Z28), it has the elite cams on it -- I don't know if I'll ever buy another bow. I'm pretty sure you'll feel the same way about your Elite. Good hunting!

Trying to be like HCH?

PS I have heard they are an awesome shooting bow.
LOL..yea..I taught him about motorcycle cargo nets for your treestand/climbing sticks too. Elite archery knows how to get speed with a nice draw. I had an 82nd and it went down the road too. I am anxious to get my hands on one of Strother Archery bows as soon as Kevin settles(wins) his court issue with Elite.

Top Bottom