Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a buck named "Spike"

A real charactor buck Mudder, He'da got my blood flown too with that whacked side of his. Defintitly a perfect picture in all. Congrats man, good luck with the smoke pole...

waited all day to see the pics. nice ones, really cool buck
smile.gif

thanks thus far guys/gals. i have considered renaming him to 'the superstitious buck' because by the time i got him i was doing things in a near ritual every hunt. that arrow was recently broke out of retirement and has now killed my last 5 deer. i wore my 'lucky shooter glove' that has all the finger holes ripped out from old age and overuse. and finally, check out that yellow embroidered iowawhtietail hat!!! it has been a great season, i hope that i'm only warming up!!

Way to go Muddy! All the different angles of pics really show the buck off. It looks like the end of the right tine has been broke off. Did that look recent or an old break?

Great trophy Muddy-that bucks'suited for you--Can't you ever do anything NORMAL
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Congratulations.

[ QUOTE ]
Great trophy Muddy-that bucks'suited for you--Can't you ever do anything NORMAL
laugh.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i think that you and everyone else on the site knows that by now! thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
Way to go Muddy! All the different angles of pics really show the buck off. It looks like the end of the right tine has been broke off. Did that look recent or an old break?

[/ QUOTE ]

if it was broke off it looked to be old. i wonder if it grew funny or was injured in velvet.

Top Bottom