Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Contest...IN THE BAG

Shovelbuck

Let's have a different type of contest / giveaway.

This is a photo of the contents from the shooting bag I carry for my flintlock fowler.

picture.php

Starting at twelve o'clock and moving clockwise, Brown ball bag with .595 balls and patches, pan charger on top of it, the fringed bag has over powder cards and wads plus over shot cards, Shot bag with vent pick and brush on top, under that is an adjustable shot / powder measure, knife and screwdriver, Fire starting kit, And at 11:00, a small leather bag holding....................what?

Guess what's in the small Elk skin bag and win the following........Don't worry about guessing the same as somebody else, it's encouraged. If we end up with more than one correct answer, we'll have a tie breaker of sorts.
I need at least twenty five entries to give this away.

picture.php

picture.php

This trail monitor by Leaf River is brand new, never used. Sort of old school but according to the paper work, it can run a camera or video camera. I've had it for quite awhile and just never bothered to figure it out.

We'll end this contest Wednesday evening, 9/30/09

Good luck:way:

im guessing grease for the patches or greased patches looks like grease on the pouch.thanks

Thanks to those that entered, but unfortunately there wasn't enough interest....25 entries, to give the prize away.:mad:
But, for the answer, nobody that tried was correct.:D
The flints I keep in the fire starting kit since they work for that also.
The bag holds a patch worm and ball puller.

Thanks to those that tried. It really is appreciated.:way:

Top Bottom