Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A couple big bottoms bucks

wtj43089

Well I havent had a chance to hunt the bottoms the last couple of years due to the flooding. But finally with the lack of rain this year I finally get to turn my attention to those ellusive big bottom bucks. I dont have any previous history with either of these bucks.
This first Pic is of a buck i named The Split Brow Ten
picture.php

This second buck looks like a stud but its hard to tell this early in the year. Massy Ten
picture.php

This was only my first pull so hopefully these guys keep showing up and a couple more big guys show up.

think it might be the same buck, at that angle in the second picture the split brow is not visible because there lined up... Not for sure, but the short brows and the way the beam turns at the end and the size of the g4s lead me to believe its the same buck.. eitherway, Hes a STUD!

How far apart are the cameras? It looks like the pics were taken just over an hour apart. Tough to tell but the 2nd buck looks like his G2 on his driver side is a bit shorter than the first buck. Tough angle but I think different deer. Either way 1 or 2 different bucks, he's a shooter any angle!

I dont think they are the same deer. i dont have the perfect pic but none of the 12 pics i have of the second buck show the split. the cameras are a little over two miles apart. anybody got a guess on score?

I vote different deer, but crazy similar! First buck looks older to me as well. Both shooters in my book!

Bottom ground & big bucks usually go hand in hand. I personally think it has to do with moisture & nutrition levels of that soil. Looking great- hope u have fun hunting those bottoms. That's my favorite - those vast flat river areas. Good luck!!!

I'd say that's definitely the same buck, and he's a giant. You can slightly see the split brow in the daylight pic, angle makes it tough though. He also has a dark muzzle. Good luck with him!

Sweet deer! Good luck with that boy or them boys......whichever it is. Who cares! It or them are awesome!

I'm with Derek...I think it's the same deer as well but the distance inbetween cams and in only 2 hours makes ya wonder! Hard to tell on the split brow and you can't see his back left leg in the 2nd pic to see if that spot is there. Either way...Awesome buck or bucks. IF different deer, I think they were twins a few years back!

I think two different deer by looking at the deer's front right inner leg at the white spot, the first buck has a longer and thicker white spot, while the second buck isn't as big. Either way I'm jealous! Good luck!

Not sure, i would say same deer, until I read that they are 2 miles apart and the pictures were taken 2 hours apart. That would be highly unlikely this time of year.

Top Bottom