Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A couple of nice bucks

CamoMan

I got this guy on film a few days ago. When I went to pick up the camera, there was a real nice 7-point standing in front of the camera. Guess these guys are not camera-shy - I got 5 photos of this one.

Attachments

• 30196-Big11.jpg
    30196-Big11.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 159
Here's the one I'm really excited about. This is one of the biggest 8-pointers I've seen in my areas. This was a good photo day, because I got a total of 3 bucks on film in just a few hours. The third one was a ways back, but looked to be a real nice one, also. Come on October . . .
smile.gif

Attachments

• 30197-Big8.jpg
    30197-Big8.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 193
Great bucks and great pics. You have to really be anticipating this upcoming season with bucks like that running your property

This camera is the greatest thing . . .
The places I hunt are pretty unique, because most of them are 15 to 40 acres. They are not the large blocks of timber that we tend to think of in Iowa. The good part of that is that it is easier to see the deer that come through. This camera is helping me to see what paths get traveled more heavily than others.

I never knew these bucks were around until I saw these photos. In the past, I haven't spent as much time in the woods during pre-season or early season. Seeing these keeper bucks at the different places I hunt motivates me to get stands up a little earlier, and do a bit more planning how I will hunt them. My son (CamoKid) is getting real excited about youth season, which is coming up pretty soon. Vman, I am getting pretty serious about adding a digital trail cam at the end of this year. I'll be consulting with you in December.

Great Pictures there Camoman.
waytogo.gif

Don't take them for granted, some of us are not having your success.

I hope my new corn edge set-up will produce some pics this weekend.

Great Job
grin.gif

Top Bottom