Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Couple Shooters

Here are a couple of the only shooters I have found this year. I usually have several to look forward to seeing from the stand but I think the crop rotation this year has changed alot of things around me. I am going to attempt to use the moon phase alot more this year after reading about and purchasing "the moon guide" and also hearing Adam Hays talk about combining the weather and moon phase, hunting less but more effectively. Hopefully that is the key to getting on one of these two.

I'd like to hear what you guy think of age mainly but score if you want.

I believe this guy is older and obviously wouldnt score as high but I would rather take him

I think the last guy is definitely and old smart buck and a trophy for sure. That brisket alone makes me think he is 7ish. Probably pushing low 40s on downhill slide.

The first buck hard to age, but looks like a 3.5-4 with good genetics already looks like a 150s buck. Has the tine genetics with longer 4s and a stubby 5 to a giant 6×5 next year. Would chase the second one and pass the first one he will be a booner no doubt.

I think the last guy is definitely and old smart buck and a trophy for sure. That brisket alone makes me think he is 7ish. Probably pushing low 40s on downhill slide. The first buck hard to age, but looks like a 3.5-4 with good genetics already looks like a 150s buck. Has the tine genetics with longer 4s and a stubby 5 to a giant 6×5 next year. Would chase the second one and pass the first one he will be a booner no doubt.
I agree with Skyleralan

Top Bottom