Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few bucks thus far...

Here is a 5.5 yr old buck that we have now had pics of for 3 years. He hung around all summer, OBVIOUSLY ENJOYING THE DBLTREE MIX, and then dispersed Sept 18th (Sept 16th last year...predictable).
picture.php
picture.php

The buck below showed up Oct 12 and instantly I thought it was the buck from above. If you notice they are virtually mirror images of each other. Same everything except the above buck has a little knob of a G5 on his left antler and the one below has the same knob on his right antler. Must be twins!
picture.php

My dad and I just scored a new piece of ground early this month. We put up a few stands in funnel areas and threw up a few cams. Found a scrape which is always nice for pics. This tall-tined 10 pt showed up 2 days later.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Here is a cool buck that I hope makes it at least another year. Has a little drop on the end and looks like something could maybe come out the other side as well down the road. Don't ever get drops in the area. Has good tine length and he is a young deer.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Nice looking deer! That tall tine 10 is a nice buck...body looks young. Good luck!

I agree. You think he is 3.5 yr old? I have no history on the farm so all new deer to me. The pic is kind of far away but he doesn't look very big to me (body wise). I'm guessing he would go around mid 50s with the tine length and beams being nice.

I think that 10 is a 4.5. Looks deceiving because he is stretched out urinating and working that scrape. I don't think I would pass him unless he looked really lacking in mass in person. Pics can be deceptive on mass unless they are really close.

Best of luck!

Top Bottom