Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few deer pictures

Jakapr

A 10 pointer I took a week ago on a drive around the back roads. He was about 200 yds from the road so the picture is cropped pretty good. I could see the rack good with the binoculars.
40307-20-04_064buck.jpg

A nice 8 with tall brows. The pic was taken a few weeks ago after sundown a few miles from the other buck. You can see he has some growing to do.

40307-10-04_077buck.jpg

Way to go!! those are awesome bucks and great photo quality
smile.gif
What kind of camera are you using to get those great pics?

Definitely some very good bucks.Just look at the brow tines on that monster.They have got to be 12+ inches long.Nice pics.
grin.gif

The camera is my Minolta Dimage 7i digital that has a 7x zoom equal to a 200 mm lense.
Sure would have been nice with my 35 mm and my 300 2.8
Both picture were cropped over 50%. The 5 megapixel camera helps when you crop that much.
Last night John took me to my blind and picked me right before dark. I took over 90 pics of deer and turkeys, plus there was 60 on the digital trail camera. He said that deer was in the same field, but this time he was about 50 yds away instead of around 300 yds.

Dang does that 1st buck have a tall rack!! Those other two aren't bad either. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom