Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few of my favorites

dwkeesee

I am new to the forum and have been hanging around reading alot of good posts and enjoying the trail cam section. I am an outsider (Kansas)... here are a few of my favorite trail cam pics from the past. when I get around to it I will get some up from this year. Enjoy!

Biggest Deer I have had on cam
billy3.jpg

billy2.jpg

billy.jpg

Got some great velvet pictures from this deer
Brute2.jpg

brute3.jpg

Here he is all puffed up
Brute.jpg

And a few others
Ghost.jpg

4x4.jpg

Junkie.jpg

That first one is a true jaw dropper! I bet your heart skipped a beat when that picture showed up!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

He is a nice boy!! :D If we put that much corn on the ground in Iowa..................... Well nothing would happen! Maybe a hardup coon!!!!!! It's Iowa !!!!!! Go figure!!!!!!!:confused:

Thanks guys, yes I was pretty pumped when I got the pic of the first deer. I was only able to hunt weekends due to college, and it seemed like he camped out there all week long in the daylight. The only sheds I could find were the right side of the last deer, and both sides off the one eating the corn. Look forward to sharing some more pics!

:drink2:being that you are from out of state you must invite everyone who replies back to your post to come out for a shot at those bad boys, welcome to the site.

Top Bottom