Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few of my favorites

Its been fun looking through all of my old photos, I really need to get them organized. Here's a few more of the big one that we named Billy. aka badass billy.

billy-1.jpg

billy2-1.jpg

billy3-1.jpg

Here's the buck I was going after this year, but I barely got to hunt due to a new job and moving. I missed this deer last year with my bow and when he showed up I was happy I missed.

5x5.jpg

Thanks for the comments, I enjoy sharing.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Some bruisers running around down by you! Awesome pics! Keep em coming! That 8 point you put up right away on the first page is awesome! Not the biggest deer but man he is cool! THICK

Gansom the fence separates the pasture from the creek not a property line.. I never saw the 4x4 after that year, not sure what happened to him. In that area theres lots of bucks that move in and out all of the time. I really wanted to see how big his bases were.. any guess on score?

MDGC0113.jpg

off of my father in laws old moultrie

212.jpg

I just want to know what zoo you are taking these pics at! It looks like all the bucks on the first page are visiting the same corn pile, and they all look mature!

Those are some studs...I'm in college and I guarentee you that wouldn't have stopped me from being there during the week with that calibur of bucks...man you shoulda had prior proper planning on your class schedule!! Haha but seriously, sweet pics.

Top Bottom