Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few reasons my brothers(Marines) are proud

boacephus

Quotes

"do you want to live forever" quote by GySgt Dan Daily. GySgt Daily was one of two Marines that recieved TWO Medals of Honor.

I'm quite fond of the Reagan and Eleanor Roosevelts quotes.
Bulleau woods is also where Devil Dog came from, Marines also know it as Teufelhunden. Which is what the Germans called us.

Other misc hodge podge.
Marines are the only ones that can join any other branch of the service without going through their boot camp. All must go through USMC boot camp.

"Semper Fi(fidelis)" is latin for always faithful.

Marine NCO's are the only enlisted service members that "rate" a sword.

Sorry know it's off topic from the hunting lockdown but alans post made my heart and tear ducts swell abit.

We also got the nick leatherneck from the high collars we used to wear too deflect saber blows back in the 1700-early 1800's.
And while alans link was heart wrenching, I doubt it would have much effect on that little bitch that spit on me and called me a baby killer in LAX. Some people don't understand it ain't about the politics. it's about the man next too you. The lose is sad, the brotherhood lives forever.

SEMPER FI

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt it would have much effect on that little bitch that spit on me and called me a baby killer in LAX.

[/ QUOTE ]

For every ignorant fool who doesn't get it, there are ten thousand of us who do. Thank you for your service.

Thanks to all who have given so we can enjoy our wonderful freedoms
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt it would have much effect on that little bitch that spit on me and called me a baby killer in LAX.

[/ QUOTE ]

For every ignorant fool who doesn't get it, there are ten thousand of us who do. Thank you for your service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen Iowa1....Thank you Boacephus for your service to our great country, I will eat a great meal, sleep in a warm bed, and get up in the morning and go hunting because of the sacrifices of you and your brothers...That fact is not lost on most of us, unfortunately we seem to be the silent majority.

Tell a vetran thanks...every time I see someone with one of those purple heart license plates I go up to them and personally thank them for their service, take the time someday you won't believe how good it makes you feel
smile.gif

OK, off my soapbox now
smile.gif

Fight on

JB

Top Bottom