Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A First For Me

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
This is my fourth year of running trail cams and I love every minute of it. But this is a first for me. This is the first buck in those four years that I can say for sure that I have gotten a picture of in velvet and in hard horn. Just thought it was kinda neat.
nates_sept_08_001.jpg

nates_08_008.jpg

I got 16 pictures of this guy the past 10 days or so. I also think I have pictures of him from last year which would be amazing since in our area we NEVER see a buck from one year to the next. Those pics are not the greatest but I'll see if I can find them and see what you all think

Big old body and belly on that bugger! Cool that he was nice enough to give you 2 perfect photos to "show off" his changing rack!

Beautiful 8 point! It's always nice to confirm what they look like hardhorned some tend to trick a guy when they shed their velvet

hoofline.gif

It’s always nice to have some history of a particular deer. That buck has a good high rack. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Top Bottom