Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A good night at the grill

CamoMan

I haven't had many chances to use my new grill from father's day, so on Sunday night, I was really glad when my lovely wife asked if we could grill some deer meat (what a woman !). She cut up some deer backstraps, chicken breasts, peppers, mushrooms and onions, and threw them in the fish basket, instead of putting them on the skewer. Being an A.D.D. person, I'm distracted by, and attracted to bright colors and shiny things, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a photo of dinner.
Grilling.JPG

Funny thing is that while this was cooking, we got invited to a neighbor's shrimp boil - complete with jumbo shrimp, spicy sausage, keibasa, potatoes and the works. They just poured everything out on a paper-lined table, and let people dig in. I couldn't get the deer meat out of my mind, so we brought our meal with us. The shrimp was good, but I concentrated on the deer and chicken. Darn, I love this kind of food. I gotta think that if heaven is going to be as great as I have been taught, then people will be allowed to grill there.

looks like a feast , one i would enjoy. i done somthing similar, put deer meat, potatos, onion, peppers, shrimp, in a tin foil bag they sell at the store, added tabasco, cookies meat flavoring,put all the stuff in the bag and kept turning it every 5 min or so, what a delight i also mixed garlic butter inside with the whole fresh mushrooms you can buy, awsome!!What can a guy ask for but more! and another cold beer!

hoofline.gif

Just looking at your photo is making me hungry. Very colorful meal. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for sharing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Looks great, I'm jealous. I cooked up the last of my venison about a month ago. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

mmmmmmmm, yes, there better be grilling in Heaven or im not going!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I gotta think that if heaven is going to be as great as I have been taught, then people will be allowed to grill there.
</div></div>

No more pain...

So I reckon the grill will always be hot

always be filled with delectable delights

always done just right

I'll always be welcome ar yours and you at mine

and...

I won't singe the hair off my eybrows trying to light it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm absolutely positive that God has a sense of humor or He wouldn't have given us laughter...and Bonker /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom