Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A great year all around

jkratz5

Well, I just wanted to share our success this year with the rest of you. I took the first buck below during Iowa's Early Muzzy season on 10/21/04. He is a perfect 10 pointer that I feel will score around 120" or so. The second buck is an 8-pointer I took in Iowa on 11/12/04, probably scoring around 120-130" or so. I rattled him in and took the shot at about 9 yards, what a rush that hunt was. The third picture is from the 1st IL gun season in which we took 3 nice bucks, 2 of which were taken with less than an hour left in the season. And the final picture is a buck taken during the second IL firearm season. I have posted this buck in another thread but just wanted to put it in here also. Overall it was a great season for us. We were also able to take 8 does to keep the heard down and I may try to take one or two more does during the late bow season.

4534P1010009-med.JPG

4534Buck-2.jpg

4534All_three_of_us.jpg

4534PC040023-med.JPG

What a year of hunting you're having. Those are great looking bucks. If you are a golfer you'll probably make a hole-in-one next. Congrats!

Top Bottom