Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Modern Parable -- Corporate America

After reading these posts I have to tell you guys that your problem is due to driving GM. Buy a ford F-150/250/350 and the only reason you'll want to trade it is because after 10+ years you'll want a different color.
grin.gif
On a serious note, just because Toyota stock is traded globally doesn't make it the same as GM and Ford. Toyota's stock income/profit margin ends up going overseas. That profit is then used to buy American assets. China is also buying up this country left and right. These countries that we have these hugh trade deficits with continue to build up US interests/holdings and in another 20 years our country will be owned buy these foreign investors. Toyota makes a great product don't get me wrong. I just think if you choose to buy products made in the USA and that also have the corporate headquarters in the USA you can't go wrong. I agree that most of the big 3's problems can be attributed to labor unions. While they help those that work there make a good living. They also make it very hard for the companies to compete with overseas automakers. Remember that companies like Toyota that are now assembling in the US haven't been doing it very long. But have no fear because after the government gives 12,000,000-20,000,000 illegals citizenship the wages will drop substantially for factory/blue collar workers and the big 3 will be able to compete. The bad part will be the increased taxes required for all the displaced/unemployeed worker's, social programs/welfare, free healthcare/title XIX(19), and other give aways. How many companies/factories do you think will drop their wages to the minimum wage level? Well this is a topic that would need a seperate post. Back to autos. If you want it all just buy a Ford F-250/F-350 crewcab with a powerstroke diesel. That is if you can afford to shell out 40-50k.
smirk.gif
I just wish I owned one!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
and in another 20 years our country will be owned buy these foreign investors.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the foreign investors don't destroy us, the foreign invaders from the south will
frown.gif
confused.gif

Top Bottom