Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a new batch of kool-aid

teeroy

Life Member
new hunting bow, replacing the tribute. short ATA, 318 fps

the general

1314general-med.jpg

131408-General_APG-med.jpg

new one from diamond, the marquis

1314marqui-med.jpg

new speed bows will be out shortly. the airborne 101st and airborne 82nd. i believe the marquis, general, and a few others are currently on their way to shops. buckhollow was expecting a shipment today

with rain in the forcast, i may make a trip down to pick up a couple items, and shoot the new stuff

It should be a crazy year for archery. Everyone including Matthews(I think), Martin, Bowtech, etc.. are all coming out with a bow to combat the Xforce in regards to speed. How they draw and how shootable they are should be interesting.

i ran down to buckhollow sunday, needed a couple things, and had to shoot the new bows. that general should be renamed to "mathews bait". all the mathews sheeple just LOVE that switchback, well here is a bow with the same speed, similar cable guard. short ATA, better camo and is unbelievably dead at the shot. i haven't shot the switchback in a quite awhile, it may be a little smoother on the draw, from what i remember. i'm shooting a 60pound guardian, and i believe the certificate on the general said 71, and i didn't feel it was overly tough.

shot the marquis once, damn quick for a single cam. finally found the answer to that question "what would you be shooting if you weren't shooting your current brand?"

i did shoot one shot through a new hoyt, not sure which model. i could not put it down fast enough (not meant to be a basshing hoyt post) i honestly couldn't stand the feel of that bow at the shot.

all that is left is to shoot the new airbornes, to see what bowtech has up their sleeves for the speed bows. and to shoot the new guardian, to see if the new cams make much difference.

love this time of year. shooting new bows is a blast

[ QUOTE ]

all that is left is to shoot the new airbornes, to see what bowtech has up their sleeves for the speed bows. and to shoot the new guardian, to see if the new cams make much difference.

love this time of year. shooting new bows is a blast

[/ QUOTE ]

And the new line of PSE'S!!!
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
with rain in the forcast, i may make a trip down to pick up a couple items, and shoot the new stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a little late in the year for fishing T-Roy, but Wal-Mart has boat anchors on sale that are a lot cheaper than those Bow-Techs.
evil.gif

hmm....a boat dragging and anchor, or skully's arrow in a high, lobbing arc on a 35 yard shot to a deer. the race is on! race to be timed by a calendar
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD! OH MAN, I JUST PEED MY PANTS A LITTLE BIT!

i'm supposed to take advise from a dude who can't tell a skunk from a possum? i have a cousin that is blind, and i guarentee she can tell the difference from a skunk and a possum. with a clothes pin on her nose!

keep up the good work, Jeremiah freakin Johnson
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hmm....a boat dragging and anchor, or skully's arrow in a high, lobbing arc on a 35 yard shot to a deer. the race is on! race to be timed by a calendar
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

applause.gif
Good one, but I'm still not drinking the "Lemon" flavored Kool-aid!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Good one, but I'm still not drinking the "Lemon" flavored Kool-aid!

[/ QUOTE ]

awww, you've been drinking it for years
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm supposed to take advise from a dude who can't tell a skunk from a possum? i have a cousin that is blind, and i guarentee she can tell the difference from a skunk and a possum. with a clothes pin on her nose!

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is funny!!
I dont care who you are.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm supposed to take advise from a dude who can't tell a skunk from a possum?

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!

Oh my gosh you've gotta be kiddin me!!!!! We have a bow review coming from the same guy that gets his goatee tangled in his bow string when he shoots??
grin.gif

Thats like Helen Keller driving us to the book store.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my gosh you've gotta be kiddin me!!!!! We have a bow review coming from the same guy that gets his goatee tangled in his bow string when he shoots??
grin.gif

waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
busted.gif
busted.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Silent for now.. But trust in this, Your time shall come!!!
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ladies and gentlemen, and willie, give him a round of applause....the illegetimate love child of roscoe p. coltrane, and barney fife...although he looks more like barney the dinosaur.

damn bowtech is so quick, and powerfull, just jerks the hairs out, never gets tangled in the string.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm supposed to take advise from a dude who can't tell a skunk from a possum?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA!

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said...That's funny stuff!

Top Bottom