Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A new piece

Shedaddict_2008

Well i havent been shedhunting in 2 days. I just about burned out. Found 79 for the year and may get out a few more times but need to get projects done around the house. It was raining yesterday so no yard work. I was bored so i started gluing bone together and this is what i ended up with. Didnt have a plan when i started so it turned out ok. The next one will be better.
NicolesPics366.jpg

NicolesPics369.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOWATTANDHAWKEN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is very unique. I like it!
</div></div>

Hot glue???? Cool idea!

That is one heck of an idea right there!! One problem for me though. I dont have that many sheds. That looks awesome. Great job.

I like that! I'm with wiggleworm. Hopefully after next year, if not for sure after two years from now I'll have enough sheds that are over 25 inches gross to do something like that!

Very creative and unique. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Wow, I Like,Very Nice. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom