Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A pre-season challenge...

Well, maybe coyotes ain't all bad :D, though that coon looks pretty stiff and I'm not sure the yote killed it.

Given that, I think there is only one possible explanation...that Wile E Coyote must have gotten into Bonker's freezer!!:D Smart dog!! :D

This thread reminds me of a lady named Sue ??? from IA. About 8 years ago she filmed a mother cougar with kittens. She was immediately bombarded by the game agencies and a lot if the enviro wacko groups. She said the video was extremely clear but was told not let anyone see it by several different organizations.

The game agencies in general don't want them in their state. And in most cases states like Iowa can't support cougars anyway. The wacko groups don't want people to know they are there because they are afraid some one will "walk out" and shoot them. (That's the Disney version where a hunter walks up to a quivering mother cougar and kittens and he executes them in an area with no cover)

Anyway I always wish I could have seen the video.

picture.php

Top Bottom