Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a scumball could go down.

I dont know why you seem to be so apologetic about it.
Hopefully others will learn by your doing's and his misdoing's.

I really think you have handle this with great care. If I could only get my brain in gear ahead of my reactions to such situations I would be much better off. My oldest son read this thread and he commented to me about your controll. He viewed it as a man taking the high road. Anybody can strike out when wronged, the whole slow to anger thing has been very difficult for me in life, much to my regret. Keep us posted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sligh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was the MILO IA incident? Look forward to the update here! </div></div>

Milo case

Its a tough situation to be in.i sent a private message to another thread member here about the private e-mails and such that i have been receiving on my home website and this thread, and some just are down right disturbing.To make a long story short, ive received e- mails from our fellow outdoorsmen with things they have had stolen.- tree stands, trail cams, drippers, ground blinds, decoys, steps, and get this a 4- wheeler!i have an opportunity to get my stuff back, these folks dont, thats why i have elected to file charges, just to keep it from happening to another outdoorsmen. I met a guy who flies in from carolina, pays a hefty lease, motel, lic fees, to only have a long back pk of his, stolen out of his trk ( all his clothes) his spare bow and a second tree stand while he was out hanging one. the only thing he had left was the clothes on his back , the bow he had, thats it.super nice gentleman if you ever got to know him ,He hunts another mile from me, makes me wonder if there not a connection.I think ive did my part by filing in hopes word will get out that we wont tolerate theft of our stuff, or tresspasing.as i have not been told when the court date is , a lot of you want the pics ive taken of him on site. I donot want to make this a forum of humiliation and ridicule him anymore than i know he will go thru.im human,your human, hes human, & we've all made mistakes in life that we regret, and cant take back. I guess ill show up in court and get a reaction to why he did it, if not, i cant see by posting his pics would change the outcome of my situation. ive did my part to help protect the rest of us from this happening in hopes others that try it will think twice!I will let you know of the fines and damages if any after court.As far as im concerned, its still redemption for our Whitetail Nation.
Respectfully,
IBOWBIGBUCKS

I've been out of the country for a month and am just getting caught back up with things. I am glad to see that you followed through on this scum, including contacting the land owner. He needs to be arrested and prosecuted. It looks like he tried to play on your sympathy after getting caught and seeing that the law was going to be involved. That is typical of thieves. He didn't care about your property, or your hard earned money that bought that stand, until he was facing consequences. He's a dirtball and needs to go to jail!

Stand up to these scumbags, and don't let them walk. If you had, he would have been back to get your stand another time, after learning how to get it without getting caught.

Top Bottom