Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A True Hunter!

So does Pulled Yote taste like Pulled Pork or Pulled Chicken?

So much for disproving survival of the fittest.

And I dont know what that coyote was thinkin, the bald eagle about whooped him.. why would he mess with the wolves??

That's like trying to steal a cheeseburger from TH4!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's like trying to steal a cheeseburger from TH4!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Now that's just funny...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I would think that it would be less dangerous around the wolves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now that's just funny...

</div></div>

You guys are brutal! But damn funny to! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You think it is dangerous trying to get a cheeseburger away from him, try sharing a plate of wings with him!

I'm surprised I still have any fingers left........ /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang i kinda feel sorry for the poor guy. RUN WYLIE RUN </div></div>

Same here. Never thought I'd feel sorry for a Coyote.

and thanks to my state you can see them from the deer stand like i did last fall, had one at 30 yards wanted to drop the string so bad but the fine is out of my league, had to watch him walk away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Now that's just funny...

</div></div>

You guys are brutal! But damn funny to! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

THA$ takes on more water.

Poor $. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom