Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Very Disappointing Experience with Natural Gear

R

rrickerson

I had a very disappointing experience with Natural Gear this week and felt I needed to share it with my fellow hunters.

If you order directly from Natural Gear, make sure you’re positive it’s what you want or you’ll end up regretting the purchase.

I thought their product looked promising and wanted to see it in person. After looking over their website I placed an order. I purposely ordered two different sizes of the same glove to get the best fit. I checked out their return policy prior to ordering since I knew I’d be sending one pair back.

When I received the order, the product didn't meet my expectations so I chose to return the entire order. In the box however was a return policy that was different from their on-line policy. It stated that there would be a 15% restocking fee on all items returned whether used or not.

I called them for my RMA # and expressed to one of their managers that not listing the restocking fee on their website was deceptive. His response was “How is it deceptive?†and then told me “You can either pay the restocking fee or keep it; I don’t care.â€

I guess I’ve gotten used to reputable companies like Cabelas and BassPro who go out of their way to make their customers happy.

Re: A Very Disappointing Experience with Natural G

You can get a free scent lok version of the suit if you shoot a "book" deer while wearing their camo........my idea is, if you shoot a good deer, get a natgear tshirt put it on a get your free scent lok suit........at least you can get a little return on your investment by turning around and ebaying it along with the other stuff you ordered.

Thank's for the head's up.I will not be buying anything from them anytime soon.Sorry you got screwed over.
mad.gif

I had the same problem with this company. Their customer service sucks big time. I returned a pair of pants and had to call 3 times and talk to several different managers to get my money refunded.
I really like thier camo so I ordered mine through a small company out of Illinois. I need tall clothing because I am 6'4" and this lady named Renee owns a business called Rush Creek Originals. She can take nearly any camo and make custom clothing out of it and she does it for a reasonable price. She hand makes everything and it is top quality stuff. Is what she does is buys different color camo in bulks for cheap and makes her clothing. Very easy to deal with and very nice. If you need talls or XXXL etc. this is the place. I bought a bowhunters jacket last year made of Natural Gear and I love it. She actually called me and asked me how I liked it, now that's customer service.

Rush Creek Originals
24211 Carmack Rd.
Marengo, IL 60152
815-568-8629

Upate to Natural Gear order problem

I decided to return the order.

I got a call from them today and was told that the president of the company stepped in and told the individual I dealt with to make it right. He apologized for how he handled the situation and said that they will be posting the new return policy on their website and will refund all of my money.

That's all I wanted when I called them initially. If they follow through, then I will be satisfied. I don't have a problem if a company wants to charge a restocking fee as long as the consumer is aware if it up front.

Re: Upate to Natural Gear order problem

There is nothing worse than dealing with less than receptive customer service representatives...makes a person fighting mad
rambo.gif
guess thats why we have the post office...j/k the post office is a friendly environment for people..
cool.gif

Rush Creek Originals Rocks!

I initially purchased the Natural Gear to match a woolen archer’s pull over I had custom made (XXL Tall) by Renee - it's incredible! She also made a late season woolen jacket and pants for a buddy of mine that again displays the very best craftsmanship. I just called her last week to ask her to make me a pair of wool bibs to match the pull over. I don’t know what it is about wool, but I can wear it in a very broad range of conditions and always be comfortable. I've yet to find a better quality product and nicer person to deal with!!!

Natural Gear Update

Natural Gear has refunded all of my money but as of this posting they have not changed their website refund policy to reflect their 15% restocking fee.

Unfortunately, anyone who orders from them directly will find out about the 15% restocking fee when they receive their order.

Good Luck Hunting!

Re: Natural Gear Update

Sorry to hear about your bad experience Double Lung.It is always the fine print or hidden things that some businesses don't tell you about that bite.

Top Bottom