Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A very needed THANK YOU!

After a small trip to bootsville I have now made it back to Iowa and am home safe..... i watched my computer evey day while i was stuck on that small island and have seen many things. The good , the bad , and the really ugly. No big deal, no need to go backwards i guess. I thought i would feel out a situation called "MY RETURN TO IOWA WHITETAIL" and the gods have spoken. Some of you may not like it, but then again i don't like alot of things, sorry. I figure there will be some P.M's heading my way here shortly, so i will answer them as fast as i can. stick with me:) With that being said, hope we can get back to the level we once were on..........

A BIG THANK YOU TO,

Limbchicken, and all the mods and big men on top!
ANTLERFREAK
A huge hi-5 to G6!
Sofakingfast( should have kept that name)
GoldTip
Peter B
Iowaqdm
Gaurdianhuntr
Big-Tall-Mass..(your funny)
Pharmer
Rowdy#88
Steve O( your funny to)
Nanny.......We'll talk anyways
150class
NiceRack
Shed hunter8
Lungbuster
jjohnson
SASKGUY!!!
SASKBOWHUNTER!!!!!(i still have more sheds than u:))i kid, i kid.
BREW CREW OUTDOORS( see ya with beer in hand soon!! Classic!
Jaketheripper(always true)
GOHST
Casper16k
Kurtish
Dannyboy ...............and a few others but my fingers hurt!

These are a prime example of "POSITIVE POSTERS" and great guys that can still have fun when the going gets tough!! I thank you all very much.... stay tuned for the spring flood of threads and pics from Typical250!!

I dont know you personally and i dont really care what everyone else thinks about you, alls i care is that you keep posting them awesome pictures of them shed antlers Welcome Back!!!!!!

Welcome back, although it was news to me you were gone. I am not on here alot and and just pop in now and then as I travel with work and don't have a computer at times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't turn that down:)....This will be my first, classic so i may get some goggles going. Should b a long day for me. </div></div>

Your still gonna be drunk from the night before. It might get ugly.

I guess I can make this post even if I said I wouldn't post again now that you're back. Glad to see you back on here with your real nickname intact T. I'll be looking forward to those pics this spring and summer, then some kill photos as well in the fall. Keep kickin a@@. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Maybe I'll see you at the Classic.

GREETINGS T250.

Just wondering here.. I know it doesn't really matter so you dont have to answer if ya don't want to.. But when you got booted do you not get PMA back or did you do some serious butt kissin and get that back too? Or how does that process work exactly? It must have felt like an out of body experience for you not to be able to comment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang does this mean BANGBUCK gets the boot!!

</div></div>

Hopefully someone remembers which name is logged in.
just sayin'.

I have been looking forward to your post . Glad your back . Love the big sheds and all your other pics . Stay positive . Because I personnely would like to see more post and pics . Maybe I'll get to see ya at the classic .

I just gained evrything back... don't ask me why or how.. guess that was just there decision. I'm glad tho. I was BANGBUCK for a while, that name just is'nt cool enough:) so i had to do some talking... they wanted to label me T-CRAZY but that was'nt gonna fly:) anyway i'm back.

Top Bottom