Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A very nice buck

After reading his story,I don't think this will be the last time we see this young mans photo with a big buck.
grin.gif

Congrats
waytogo.gif

FYI - I got a little more history on this buck in the last couple days. At church, one guy came up to me, asked me about this deer, and said he had been watching it on his place off and on for the last 2 years. He doesn't deer hunt. Then another guy on down the road who lets me hunt his 180 acres of timber told me that he had seen the photo of the buck, and it definitely was the one that crossed his lawn each day, and was tearing up his trees. The painful part is that he had told me in late September about this 'big buck', but since he also is not a hunter, I didn't figure it would be real big. CamoKid had a chance to hunt this guy during youth season, but we never made it out to this location. You can bet that we will be visting this timber now. If it produces deer like this, we owe it to the deer to go after them.

Top Bottom