Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

? about tags

H

huntingfool4life

ok do u have to have the tags and hunters safety card on u all the time while bow hunting, or do u just need it like in your car or not, and if u do need it on u, do u just need the tags and card, or do u need a drivers lisence too? thanks huntingfool
yay.gif
P.S. 15 days
yay.gif

Huntingfool, Yes you need your tags ON you. I found out 1st hand last year. My deer tags seemed so flimsy I thought they would never hold up in my bill fold. I thought surely a game warden would understand this especially if they were in my truck. Needless to say the warden wasn't nearly as understanding on this as I thought he would be. Luckily I let a nine point walk that night and so he let me walk also. CARRY YOUR TAGS! And the old tags are to flimsy story wont hold water!!!
blush.gif

Ive been checked by the DNR on a couple of occasion,they check your hunting liscance,deer liscance and when i was checked 2 years ago after bow hunting on public land he checked my bow and broadheads.
After he was satisfied i was leagal we had a good converstation about where he had seen a decent buck in the area.
Im too old to need a hunter safty card but if i did need it im sure he would have asked for it.
They are just doing their job,and they do it very well.

Top Bottom