Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Aerial Maps

mmatthes90

Needs some help finding the best aerial and topomaps, looking to get the large laminated copies for a friends farm. Any info would be appreciated.

I purchased two from Pete Buckingham, believe he posted on here a few weeks ago. They are really incredible maps. Just send him the data on the location and he can get them up for you. Got mine in two days and they were VERY well done.

Pete Buckingham, President
PB Consulting, Inc
www.pbmapping.com
319-461-0339

Thanks for the recommendation huntyak.

I in fact do know a guy who will be pleased to take care of your aerial hunting map needs.

My typical product is 24x36" terrain enhanced aerial photos, laminated with 3mil roll plastic and shipped in a sturdy tube.
You can see samples here
http://www.pbmapping.com/huntingmaps/hunting-and-land-aerial-maps.html

Prior to purchase, I will email you a screen shot of the map so you can approve the location and see a low resolution version of what you will be getting.

I will also have a booth at the Iowa Deer Classic(#844 I believe) and invite you all to drop by for a visit.

This is also a great time to get maps to help with party hunts as well as Christmas Gifts for your hunting buddy.

Top Bottom