Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Africa game cam

GotRack

Thought this might be of interest to a few of you. Don't bother clicking on it if you have dial up.
blush.gif

http://www.wavelit.com/index.asp?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam#

I thurned tha thing on a couple months ago and I check it most every day. I have seen every kind of african animal you can imagine. Someone is running the camera manually 24 hours a day. There is a house/compound about 300 yards to the 10:00 from the pond, and sometimes you can see cars drive up to it and hear people talking. Remember it is 8 hour ahead and it is summer there. Best time is the last hour or two before dark, and that's about 11:00-noon right now.

I was on it yesterday and there were half dozen wildebeast and probably a dozen warthogs. Right now there is some kind of huge bird.

Which cam are you trying to see? I didn't sign up and currently have the Africam going. The griz cam comes up as mdia inactive.

The griz cam was working about a week ago when I checked it and it was snowing like crazy, it looked like the camera was about to get covered with snow. I'm guessing there will not be much Grizzly activity for a few months.

Pretty cool, haven't caught any activity other than a couple of birds flying by. Did you notice under the TV channel tab there is a camera in Vancouver watching bears on grouse mountain? It was inactive the last time I checked. I'm waiting to see the Iowa Whitetail cam, that would be awesome!

Top Bottom