Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

After a two year wait....

Rackaddict

Life Member
....I finally got my boar skull back from the taxidermist/bronzer guy. My in-laws had this done for me but it was supposed to be back Christmas before last. I shot this hog in Texas in April of 2006 and let my beetles work it over and then planned to have it bronzed. Thanks sweetie for giving it front and center billing in the living room. Thanks Ma & Pa in-law for a neat gift.

573-bronze_boar_skull.jpg

%3E

WOW, that really looks cool, it really makes those tusk stand out. Nice addition to the home Doug. :way:

Wow not in a million years would my fiance let me put a bronzed pig head in the living room.

Defantaly different idea.

I've gotten a couple of PM's asking how much it costs to do this. My in-laws went through a local taxidermist who subbed out to this company. I mentioned that because the LOOOOONG wait was on the local end.

This company happens to be the same place I bought me evil dermestid beetles from. There are price lists of everything he does.

http://www.skullmetallizing.com/

My wife is tolerant but if it where my piggy it would have to be in the mancave. Nice trophy brother.

Top Bottom