Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ag Census

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup. Make the wife fill it out, that's what I did. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Uh....your wife knew the horse power of your tracotr? WOW.

The 'Bonker

It took me 30 minutes and all I have is rental ground, timber, and CRP. It would be a real pain for those who actively farm lots of acres.

Yup- me too. One of my managers got one for his Kentucky farm, I think it is everyone. No need to be paranoid Bonker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Uh....your wife knew the horse power of your tracotr? WOW.

The 'Bonker

</div></div>

It's kind of like your taxes, if you aren't sure, guess. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

I wasn't paranoid, even though they are after me. I just wondered if anybody else suffered through that too. I did it online. I got to the part about taxes and had to save it for later. I shreaded the original so I lost my number. I had to call to get it. What a pain.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody else get this in the mail? What a pain in the buttocks.

The 'Bonker </div></div>
Yep...done did it...and your right...pain in the butt! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are these being sent to those also with a solid block of timber enrolled in forest reserve and pay no tax? Anyone here get one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup. Make the wife fill it out, that's what I did. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I tried that.....it didn't work. I think she refused to do it so she would have an excuse to ride my arse all week to get it done. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I filled it out and got a nice thank you post card /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Top Bottom