Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age and Score?

gunhunter

PMA Member
This is a younger buck that I am loving the way his future looks. Any guess on age and score.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks like he'll be a brute in a couple of years. My guess is 2 or 3 now, leaning towards 2. Won't score much, maybe high 120's. Nice deer though!

Maybe im just crazy or going blind but that deer looks to be a mature 3 year old to me at least. He has some what looks to be pretty nobby bases and some insane browtines. Im gunna say 3 or better and pry in the 130's. If he could get some tine length to go with those brows...he would be a awesome lookin 8 in a year or 2.

Definately not 2. Not every buck gets to 150 at 4-5, simple genetics. I would agree with 3 and possibly 4. My first impression was his torso-body was fairly mature.

I would say he is 3 good muscle tone shorter nose straight belly line I would say 125. I think that the deer will not grow into much but that is just my feeling he could blow and become a giant.

I would certainly agree with a 3 year old deer- I am going to say right at 130- maybe a few inches less as he doesnt have a lot of height-

pass on him for 1 maybe 2 years and see what he turns in (if you are lucky enough to be the only hunter on that land)

Thanks for all the help. I agree with most in the 3 year old Im hoping he keeps growing these awesome brows. I'm gonna probably let him go next year I hope he makes it.

Top Bottom