Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age, don't worry bout score

Waddell Wannabe

Quick Trigger
I know you guys are sick of these, but I've been gettin' a bunch of pictures of this guy, and I'm starting to question how old he is. I've looked at him next to a couple other 4.5 year olds, and I'm not sure he's there, but I think he almost has to be 3. Or is he just an older dud? And yes, only 2 points on the one side. Probably a management buck.

last_9_281.jpg

This is one of the coolest pictures I have this year.

last_9_205.jpg

last_9_202.jpg

I can't decide between 2.5 and 3.5 on him. His head and neck seem elongated still but his muscle mass elsewhere is solid. I'd want to wait until next year and see if his rack comes around and then decide whether he's management material or not. Never know, it could be a one time oddity of some sort. Plus I think next year he'll be easier to age cause he has things going on right now that leave a person guessing.

If it were me I'd let him get through this season with a pass THEN you'll hopefully see what he does next season- possibly be surprised BUT, you'll have history and much more knowledge to judge. That's my vote if you were considering shooting him /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">15 1/2! </div></div>

ur gay C.D. Nice doe kill by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: letemgrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that buck looks 3.5 to me </div></div>
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom