Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age me!!??? New deer - not sure?!?

I would say 4.5, don't really see that sagging belly or dip in the back of an older deer or saggy face they can get when they get really old.

• Deleted by RoosterCogburn
  • Reason: duplicate
Show…
  • Deleted by Central Iowa
Show…
His 5.5 or 6.5 year old buddy with a smaller rack took a dirt nap last week from a buddy of mine. Same location. This one originally posted has been mia for a while now. Probably slips by. My goal is to hunt the oldest bucks with smallest racks for rest of year- game on!!!

Here’s pics of his pal (know him, he’s 5 or 6 based on history- needed to go bad!!!) that didn’t make it out alive ;).
b7fb80ef350746240dd5a68c0bc798ee.jpg

& my #1 for rest of season - me or whoever get...
0f9b117bf6ed80cb773b197135aed706.jpg

Last edited:
. No crossbows during bow season! Crossbows for seniors and disabled & late ML. :)
With all the new bows axle to axle length getting so short maybe you guys could just cut to the chase and upgrade so you'll be ready for the wrist rocket season. You'll get over that chest beating in a few years.
wrist rocket.jpg

With all the new bows axle to axle length getting so short maybe you guys could just cut to the chase and upgrade so you'll be ready for the wrist rocket season. You'll get over that chest beating in a few years.

Funny, might as well practice with an Atlatl as well just in case.

Top Bottom